[Lcdproc] CFontz 634 usb Messed up characters.

  • From: coder96 AT gmail.com (coder96)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CFontz 634 usb Messed up characters.
  • Date: Tue Jan 23 02:46:02 2007

I just picked up a new CFontz 634 usb

I'm running 0.5.1 premade binary and self compiled. I'm running on a
nslu2 with debian.

When I have NewFirmware=no the block character shows up as the '}'
character.

When I have NewFirmware=yes the The heart beat is a c with a charrot
above it. The less than full block characters show up with different
letters with charrots above them.

Other than that everything is showing up correctly.

Any Ideas?