[Lcdproc] Re: Mac OS X / Darwin

  • From: epooch AT cox.net (Eric Pooch)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Re: Mac OS X / Darwin
  • Date: Tue Nov 21 15:36:02 2006

Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
I have compiled successfully on Mac OS X 10.3.8 (Panther) through 10.4.8 (Tiger).

You should consider adding Mac OS X to the list of supported operating systems on freshmeat and sourceforge, etc. I know of several people who have successfully compiled and run the server and lcdproc client.

-Eric

Hi Eric,

On Thursday, 27. July 2006 06:18, Eric Pooch wrote:
> The LCDproc client and server has been working correctly on Mac OS
> X / Darwin for a few months now, but the following link still
> indicates otherwise:
>
> http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/smoketests/simple-compilation.html

This is fixed now.
If you have some version information for Darwin to add to the file above,
please post it to the list

Thanks for reporting and sorry for the long delay
Peter
--
Peter Marschall
peter AT adpm.de