[Lcdproc] LC16M imon + LCD 0.5.1

  • From: matt AT angui.sh (Matthew Hall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LC16M imon + LCD 0.5.1
  • Date: Sat Oct 28 04:39:02 2006

Anyone else using this?

I'm using this + myth ... it locks up after about .. 2 minutes or so.
Repeatedly. If I kill/restart the daemon, it works fine again for
another 2 minutes or so. Works beautifully when it is ... just it
keeps hanging.

Is there a way I can build a debug version / get some more information
that might be useful to someone with more dev skills than I?

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile. | Unix Sys. Admin.