[Lcdproc] MtxOrb graphics problem

  • From: support AT ocg.ca (Michelle Dupuis)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] MtxOrb graphics problem
  • Date: Wed Oct 18 18:35:02 2006

I was running the text only version of the MtxOrb driver for a long time -
although all worked well there were no graphics. After upgrading to the
graphics driver version, the display shows garbled characters and eventually
hangs with lots of triangles on the screen.

I'm not qualified to change the code - but I'd be happy to test! Anyone
want to take a stab at making the driver work for the MtxOrb 20x2 line LK
driver? (It apparently works ok on the 20x4 line display)

Thanks,

MD

  • [Lcdproc] MtxOrb graphics problem, Michelle Dupuis, 10/18/2006