[Lcdproc] Patch for CW1602 USB, lcdproc 0.5.0

  • From: chense AT vip.hr (Tomislav Secen)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Patch for CW1602 USB, lcdproc 0.5.0
  • Date: Mon Oct 16 08:44:01 2006

Hi,

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but to conclude:

Peter Marschall wrote:
> Do you have all the keys mapped in the [server] and [menu] sections
> of LCDd.conf ?

Yes, they're mapped OK.

> Did you try to run the keypad test mode ?
> Is the default keyboard mapping as advertised in the LCDd.conf file.

Yes, all good.

> I'd rather if you tried to poke around a bit since I have absolutely no idea
> what the cause might be.
[snip]
> Would you mind to try to hunt the bug ?

Spent some time on it, and couldn't conclude anything reasonable ... don't
really have the time nor the patience to debug it character by character
written
to the LCD.

Happily using [other LCD software] with this LCD, and in the future I'll use
some other LCD model, there are just too many quirks to work out with this
model
(hardware and software wise) in my setup.

Thanks for all the help and time spent messing with this driver!

All least now it supports CW1602 way much better than before.

--
Kind regards,
chense