[Lcdproc] imon and horizontal progress bar

  • From: otto AT kolsi.fi (Otto Kolsi)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] imon and horizontal progress bar
  • Date: Sat Sep 30 18:12:02 2006

Hi!

I've noticed following issue and would like to know whether it's a bug
or expected behavior in lcdproc. I have a SilverStone LC11M case with
imon LCD device, I'm using lcdproc 0.5.0 together with MythTV.

After upgrading from the patched lcdproc 0.4.5 to "standard" 0.5.0
(including imon support), the horizontal progress bar no-longer fills
the display fully. Currently when progress bar is at 100% it only fills
half of the available characters.

I've checked that MythTV sends commands varying from "widget_set Channel
progressBar 1 2 0" (0%) to "widget_set Channel progressBar 1 2 128" (100%).

Should lcdproc display full progress bar with length 128? Is this
calculated: 8 (CellWidth) x 16 (LCDwidth) = 128? Or if not, how is the
full length value calculated so that apps can use it?
--
Otto

  • [Lcdproc] imon and horizontal progress bar, Otto Kolsi, 09/30/2006