[Lcdproc] Release 0.5.1 ?

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Release 0.5.1 ?
  • Date: Thu Sep 28 20:42:01 2006

Hi Russell,

On Sunday, 24. September 2006 21:40, Russell Krayer wrote:
> I have been testing lcdproc-CVS-current-20060923 on my powerpc-based gentoo
> box with a USB CFA-635. I find no problems. lcdexec I am not using - it
> does not show any screens out of the box but I can verify it does not spin
> on getopt() any longer (nor does lcdvc which works well for me).

Thanks for your feedback.

You are right: lcdexec does not show anything on the screen.

It includes itself into the server's menu hierarchy (reachable using the
MenuKey setting in LCDd.conf), waits for the user to select a command in
it's menu structure and then executes that command on the system where the
lcdexec daemon runs.

Peter

--
Peter Marschall