[Lcdproc] text-entry with lcdproc

  • From: Matt.Crane AT christiedigital.com (Crane, Matt)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] text-entry with lcdproc
  • Date: Wed Sep 27 17:14:02 2006

We're considering using lcdproc to drive a small character display in an
embedded linux device. I need to add a text-entry widget. I'm wondering
if anybodies done this already or if there's any gotchyas or advice? I
fully support open source and any widget developed would be contributed back
to the maintainers. Thanks in advance,
Matt