[Lcdproc] Release 0.5.1 ?

  • From: rkrayer AT msn.com (Russell Krayer)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Release 0.5.1 ?
  • Date: Sun Sep 24 19:41:01 2006

Hi Peter and List,

>From: "Russell Krayer"
><rkrayer AT msn.com>
>To:
>peter AT adpm.de,
>
>lcdproc AT lists.omnipotent.net
>Subject: Re: [Lcdproc] Release 0.5.1 ?
>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:12:14 -0400
>

>>From: Peter Marschall
>><peter AT adpm.de>
>>To:
>>lcdproc AT lists.omnipotent.net
>>CC: "Russell Krayer"
>><rkrayer AT msn.com>
>>Subject: Re: [Lcdproc] Release 0.5.1 ?
>>Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:04:47 +0200
>>
>>Hi Russell,
>>
>>On Tuesday, 19. September 2006 06:06, Russell Krayer wrote:
>> > I have lcdproc-CVS-current-20060918 with CFONTZ633_WRITE_DELAY=50
>>running
>> > seemingly flawlessly on my PowerPC-based gentoo box (a kurobox) with
>>gcc
>> > 4.1.1.
>>Thanks for the fedback. Is it an USB or a serial one ?
>>

>I have a USB CFA635-TMF-KU1
>

>>I fixed it in CVS together with a few other little glitches in lcdvc.c,
>>I fixed lcdexec.c, that suffered from the same problem, too.
>>
>>Plase test
>>Peter
>>

>I will test another nightly build soon.
>
>Regards,
>Russ Krayer

I have been testing lcdproc-CVS-current-20060923 on my powerpc-based gentoo
box with a USB CFA-635. I find no problems. lcdexec I am not using - it
does not show any screens out of the box but I can verify it does not spin
on getopt() any longer (nor does lcdvc which works well for me).

Thanks and Regards,
Russ Krayer