[Lcdproc] Release 0.5.1 ?

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Release 0.5.1 ?
  • Date: Tue Sep 19 08:08:01 2006

Hi Russell,

On Tuesday, 19. September 2006 06:06, Russell Krayer wrote:
> I have lcdproc-CVS-current-20060918 with CFONTZ633_WRITE_DELAY=50 running
> seemingly flawlessly on my PowerPC-based gentoo box (a kurobox) with gcc
> 4.1.1.
Thanks for the fedback. Is it an USB or a serial one ?

> I have one tiny issue with the lcdvc client, it loops forever on getopt()
> without this patch (my char seems implicity unsigned or something):

Thanks for the patch.

It's not a problem with your installation.
It was a real bug: getopt() returns int

I fixed it in CVS together with a few other little glitches in lcdvc.c,
I fixed lcdexec.c, that suffered from the same problem, too.

Plase test
Peter

--
Peter Marschall