[Lcdproc] Missing CPU values

  • From: support AT ocg.ca (Michelle Dupuis)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Missing CPU values
  • Date: Mon Sep 18 21:20:02 2006

I have lcdproc running to show the details of cpu utilization for each of my
CPU's. I see something like this:

CPU1 [ ] CPU2 [ ]
CPU3 [ ] CPU4 [ ]

But there is no text between the [ ]. My overall CPU utilization screen
shows a number, but not this screen. What should I be seeing between the
square brackets? A % number? A bar graph?

Thanks,
MD