[Lcdproc] CFA-63[135]

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CFA-63[135]
  • Date: Fri Sep 15 15:51:02 2006

Hi list,

On Thursday, 14. September 2006 22:48, Eric W. Anderson wrote:
> I'm using lcdproc 0.5.0 with a CFA-635, and things work well if you
> follow the advice in this post:
> http://lists.omnipotent.net/pipermail/lcdproc/2006-August/010974.html
>
> In particular, run ./configure using the following definitions:
>
> CPPFLAGS="-DSEAMLESS_HBARS -DCFONTZ633_WRITE_DELAY=50" ./configure
> ....(your configuration options go here) ....

I'd like to remove the need to define CFONTZ633_WRITE_DELAY=50
on the command line at confiugration time.

But I do not want to break compatibility with older CFA-631, CFA-633 or
CFA-635 that are either older or are connected to the serial port.

Since I do not have the hardware to test with those LCDs, I'd like to ask all
of you out there with a CFA-631, CFA-633 or CFA-635 to compile LCDproc with
this command line switch and to test it.

Please report whether it works if you have an older or serially connected
CFA-63[135].

Please help me to get the CFontzPacket driver better
Peter

--
Peter Marschall
peter AT adpm.de