[Lcdproc] output problem with Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0

  • From: RavensWorld AT gmx.de (RavensWorld AT gmx.de)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] output problem with Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0
  • Date: Fri Sep 15 12:00:02 2006

I compiled the latest CVS version.
If I using the 'curses'-Driver it works. I see the info-screen at shell,
can connect via telnet and get the right output.
lcdproc-client works, too.
If I using the MtxOrb-Driver it doesn't works. I always get no output.
no info-screen - no digits on display.
In debug-mode. It looks all correct.
Maybe a problem with the driver?! Maybe someone can post a config who is
working correct for MtxOrb.
Or I have to compile the sources with special ./configure -parameters?

thanks for your help.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------