[Lcdproc] output problem with Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0

  • From: RavensWorld AT gmx.de (RavensWorld AT gmx.de)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] output problem with Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0
  • Date: Thu Sep 14 14:25:02 2006

Thanks for your help!

lcdproc client do not work, too.

if I make a connection via telnet -
I make following input manually:
hello
screen_add 1
output: success
screen_set 1 -backlight off <-- it works, I'm wondering because the display
light is on
output: success
widget 1 1 title
output: success
widget: 1 1 'Testing'
output: success
-->but there is nothing displayed on screen
Display is switching by console out 'ignore'->backlight off
and listen 1 -->backlight on
(If I do the same under version 0.4.x it shows me a titlebar)

I am starting the host via script:

LCDd=/usr/local/sbin/LCDd
configfile=/etc/LCDd.conf

start-stop-daemon --start --exec ${LCDd} -- -s -f -c ${configfile}

here is my LCDd.conf
[server]
Driver=MtxOrb

Bind=127.0.0.1