[Lcdproc] output problem with Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0

  • From: buzz AT spacedout.nl (Bastiaan van den Berg)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] output problem with Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0
  • Date: Thu Sep 14 10:05:02 2006

On 9/14/06,
RavensWorld AT gmx.de

<RavensWorld AT gmx.de>
wrote:

I do not use an own client, using telnet.
I connect via shell with telnet to the server (localhost)
and using command prompt for input the commands by hand.

I can remember a difference in screen priority between lcdproc 0.4 and 0.5
But, i take from your avoiding answer that the lcdproc client works fine?
^_^

Regards,
Bastiaan