[Lcdproc] output problem with Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0

  • From: RavensWorld AT gmx.de (RavensWorld AT gmx.de)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] output problem with Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0
  • Date: Thu Sep 14 09:17:01 2006

Hi,

I am trying to work with an Matrix Orbital LK202-25 at Version 0.5.0.

I connect via telnet localhost 13666 on the LCDd service.
- init a new screen via screen_add command
- making some settings via screen_set
- init a new widget via widget_add
- set the widget via widget_set --> and I got no output on LCD
I have done the same under version 0.4. and I got an output.

Is there an general problem with the MtxOrb-driver? or is something wrong.
I compiled the packages by myself on an debian linux system.

Or does somebody knows an LCD how is working fine with the new version of
lcdproc.

thanks for your response.