[Lcdproc] Newb with install troubles.

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Newb with install troubles.
  • Date: Sat Aug 12 20:25:02 2006

Hi,

this all sounds like simple configuration problem.

Please have a closer look at the configuration file LCDd.conf as advised in
the LCD manual page.

The
Driver=hd44780
setting refers to a section named
[hd44780]
with lots of configuration options that need to be adapted to your setup.

Hope it helps
Peter

--
Peter Marschall