[Lcdproc] LCDproc-0.5.0 with CFontz driver baud rate issue?

  • From: scastlen AT gmail.com (Shane)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc-0.5.0 with CFontz driver baud rate issue?
  • Date: Sat Aug 12 00:10:02 2006

I have installed LCDproc-0.5.0 on Fedora Core 5. I have a CrystalFontz
CFA-632 serial 16x2 lcd. With LCDd.conf speed set to 19200 I see the
boot screen when LCDd is started then I can't seem to get anything to
output to the screen. With the speed set to 9600 the boot screen shows
and then a bunch of garbage constantly shows. I can't seem to figure out
what I might be missing. If it is baud rate related, is there a way to
find what the serial port is set at? I appreciate any help.