[Lcdproc] CFonts Packet

  • From: rhammock AT speakeasy.net (Randy Hammock)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CFonts Packet
  • Date: Mon Jul 31 16:09:01 2006

Pretty much along the same line as the other poster (Steve Hill), I'm
getting scrambled displays on my CFontz CFA-635. When I start LCDd, only
the "LCDproc ..." title bar is displayed, nothing else (OK, the
heartbeat shows). I end up pressing the "X" key several time before it
finally shows the "Displays:... Clients:..." display. When I load up a
remote client, I never know what is going to show up on the display.
Most times, the top two lines will be from the client while the bottom
two will show the bottom half of "LCDproc ..." server opening page.
Pressing the "X" key causes the screen the to toggle between the LCDproc
Menu and the Client Display with various form of scramble between the
two of them. Eventually, the client screen will display. Every now anf
then the screen will scramle again and there is no way to clear it
except reboot the system. Stopping and starting the LCDd process doesn't
do it. The ...WRITE_DELAY... has not effect. Not that I really expected
it to.

Just asking to see if anyone else experiencing this problem. Have not
had the time to really dig in and analyze the code.
--
Randy Hammock KC6HUR
IRLP 4494 EchoLink 120688 (KC6HUR-L)

  • [Lcdproc] CFonts Packet, Randy Hammock, 07/31/2006