[Lcdproc] CrystalFontz CFA-635 screen corruption

  • From: steve AT nexusuk.org (Steve Hill)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CrystalFontz CFA-635 screen corruption
  • Date: Thu Jul 27 21:14:01 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, John Martin wrote:

> export CCPFLAGS="-DCFONTZ633_WRITE_DELAY=250"
>
> that works for me, and I guess it's fairly obvious what it's doing. I
> think you have to have them around before doing the ./configure.

I couldn't get that one to work, but building it with:
make CFLAGS="-DCFONTZ633_WRITE_DELAY=50 -DSEAMLESS_HBARS"
Seems to do the trick - thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

> I also add a -DSEAMLESS_HBARS but I haven't decided whether that
> actually does anything, perhaps someone can enlighten us?

It seems to work for me - without it horizontal bar graphs end up with
spaces between the blocks most of the time (the spaces actually appear and
disappear depending on the length of the bar). With the option set the
bars really are gapless :)

--

- Steve

xmpp:steve AT nexusuk.org