[Lcdproc] CrystalFontz CFA-635 screen corruption

  • From: John.Martin AT AuPix.com (John Martin)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CrystalFontz CFA-635 screen corruption
  • Date: Thu Jul 27 20:01:01 2006

Hi Steve,
I had exactly the same problem... the answer's in the mail archive,
but to save you the time... you need to add some compiler flags when you
build the code, i.e. :

export CCPFLAGS=3D"-DCFONTZ633_WRITE_DELAY=3D250"

that works for me, and I guess it's fairly obvious what it's doing. I
think you have to have them around before doing the ./configure.

I also add a -DSEAMLESS_HBARS but I haven't decided whether that
actually does anything, perhaps someone can enlighten us?

If that's not it then it's a deeper problem than the one I had :-(

John Martin
John.Martin AT AuPix.com
http://www.AuPix.com

Evanescence