[Lcdproc] CrystalFontz CFA-635 screen corruption

  • From: steve AT nexusuk.org (Steve Hill)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CrystalFontz CFA-635 screen corruption
  • Date: Thu Jul 27 19:45:02 2006

I'm running lcdproc 0.5.0 with a CrystalFontz CFA-635 and I'm getting a
lot of corruption on the screen (generally seems to be bits of the screen
not clearing/drawing or stuff getting drawn in the wrong place).

See photo: http://www.nexusuk.org/photos/unindexed/img_3685/800x600

Unfortunately, I've got no way to know if this is a bug in lcdproc or a
broken display - I'm hoping it's lcdproc because fixing that is probably a
whole lot easier than shipping this display back to the US for a
replacement. :-/

Does anyone have any ideas? My config file is below.

Thanks.

-----
[server]
Driver=CFontzPacket