[Lcdproc] Mac OS X / Darwin

  • From: ethan.dicks AT gmail.com (Ethan Dicks)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Mac OS X / Darwin
  • Date: Thu Jul 27 04:45:03 2006

On 7/27/06, Eric Pooch
<epooch AT sandiego.edu>
wrote:
> The LCDproc client and server has been working correctly on Mac OS
> X / Darwin for a few months now...

Out of curiosity, what LCDs have you been using with a Mac? Serial
with a USB-to-serial adapter? (if so, are there preferred
brands/models?) LCDs with USB interfaces out of the box? I ask
because so far, I've been playing with either HD44780-parallel
interfaces or with serializers like the PIC-an-LCD or Matrix Orbital
serialized VFDs.

-ethan