[Lcdproc] question about soft clients and Windows

  • From: esj AT harvee.org (Eric S. Johansson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] question about soft clients and Windows
  • Date: Tue Jul 25 00:53:01 2006

has anyone developed a soft client for Windows yet? I would love to run
something like LCDProc on my laptop, monitoring a bunch of machines in
round-robin rotation.

If it isn't there yet, it's yet another excuse to learn Yahoo widgets.
So far, the JavaScript code base has been the biggest impediment to even
going to the web site.

---eric

  • [Lcdproc] question about soft clients and Windows, Eric S. Johansson, 07/25/2006