[Lcdproc] Driver question

  • From: mirabeaj AT gmail.com (Anthony J. Mirabella)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Driver question
  • Date: Fri Jul 21 23:24:02 2006

Hi,

I'm developing a driver for the LCD on the Logitech G15 keyboard and
I'm having some trouble with the heartbeat. As soon as I implement
g15_icon the heartbeat stops displaying in the upper right corner. The
function handles ICON_HEART_FILLED and ICON_HEART_OPEN but the only icon
that seems to be drawn is ICON_BLOCK_FILLED. Even this doesn't flash,
however, it's just a static block where the heartbeat should be. If I
comment out the handling of ICON_BLOCK_FILLED it will print a "#"
symbol, but it doesn't alternate with "-" like it does if g15_icon is
not implemented. Can someone give me an idea where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
Anthony