[Lcdproc] Little fix for Debian

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Little fix for Debian
  • Date: Sun Jul 16 09:15:01 2006

Hi Cecil,

On Monday, 10. July 2006 00:06, Cecil Watson wrote:
> In the INSTALL for Debian, it states:
>
> cp scripts/init-lcdd.debian /etc/init.d/lcdd && \
>
> It should be:
>
> scripts/init-LCDd.debian /etc/init.d/lcdd && \

Thanks fro the hint.
It reminds me to update the INSTZALL file in the CVS repository.
The CVS repository currently contains a full featured debian/ subdirectory
in scripts.
If you copy this directory to the top level directory of the LCDproc source
directory, you can create a .deb package very easily.

Thanks
PEter

--
Peter Marschall