[Lcdproc] Tyan GS12 lcd keypad, up/down not working.

  • From: rmount AT pobox.com (Robert Mount)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Tyan GS12 lcd keypad, up/down not working.
  • Date: Thu Jul 13 14:42:02 2006

Peter,

On 7/1/06, Peter Marschall
<peter AT adpm.de>
wrote:
> And now for something completely different:
> Please try the latest CVS and report success/failure
> so that I can sse whether my latest changes to the driver
> work as intended

Sorry for the delay. I'm reported back that the nightly build
20060712 compiles and functions properly with your recent changes to
the Tyan driver.

Thanks so much for the assistance. I'm assuming the GS10 will work
perfectly, i'll report back if it does not.

Also, for anyone who needs it here's a link to Tyan's GS10/GS12 LCD stuff:

ftp://ftp.tyan.com/barebone_support/GS10-GS12%20LCD-Pack.zip

It's got an old version of lcdproc (pretty useless) but also has some
documentation about the panel itself including a specification PDF
from the maker of the LCD (Winstar Display Co. LTD).

Regards,
--Rob