[Lcdproc] Big num on two lines

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Big num on two lines
  • Date: Sun Jul 9 10:30:02 2006

Hi Dominique,

On Sunday, 2. July 2006 22:06, Dominique Fournier wrote:
> I just write a big num patch wich work on two lines display HD44780.
>
> I hope it can interest somebody...

Thanks for your contribution.

Please don't be disappointed if I do not commit it to LCDproc's CVS.

It's not that I do not appreciate it, but there is already another
implementation of big numbers in LCDproc's CVS that is more general
and not only restricted to HD44780 displays.

It currently is only in the development brach of CVS (not yet in the
stable branch) although I consider it stable.

You might try it using the nightly tar balls from
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/nightly/lcdproc-CVS-current.tar.gz

Please repolt success / failure so that this feature can be movced to the
stable branch.

Thanks
Peter

--