[Lcdproc] Setting up my LCD display, seems to work but doesnt

  • From: herdler AT gmx.de (Stefan Herdler)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Setting up my LCD display, seems to work but doesnt
  • Date: Sat Jul 1 22:10:01 2006

Fredrik Eriksson wrote:

Is there something more then ive done that im supposed to do?
Is there some other program i need to run?

You have to start the IRTrans-daemon before running LCDd.
I think there is help for you in the origenae-forum: http://www.origenae.com/forum/index.php. <http://www.origenae.com/forum/index.php>

By the way, I have a port of the IRTrans-driver to LCDproc 0.5, if you like to try it.
It is not entirely tested, but the basic stuff had been reported to work.

Regards
Stefan