[Lcdproc] example menu?

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] example menu?
  • Date: Thu Jun 29 16:00:01 2006

Hi Jannis,

On Tuesday, 27. June 2006 19:57, Jannis Achstetter wrote:
> Is there any way right now to use a joystick to control the menu? I
> know there's some kind of "joystick-driver" but I can't get it to
> work. Is it because of an API-breakage of 0.5.0/CVS or is it my fault?
> Any easy way to fix it?

It might be that the update of the API to 0.5 broke the joy driver.
I did that update from the old 0.4.x API, that is not compatible with
the 0.5 API, without owning a joystick.

With a sufficiently high report level ( 5) the driver should tell
which features it detected on the joystick and how it interprets the mapping.
of the axes (is this the plural of axis?) and buttons.

Hope it helps
Peter

--
Peter Marschall