[Lcdproc] tyan & CFontz drivers updated in CVS

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] tyan & CFontz drivers updated in CVS
  • Date: Sun Jun 25 15:19:02 2006

Hi list,

I have updated the tyan and CFontzs drivers in CVS HEAD (development series,
not stable).

Both drivers have been adapted to use the bignum library which allows
to display large numbers on the display.
The most known use of this feature is the bigclock screen of the lcdproc
client.

In addition to that the CFontz driver has been extended to use the same
character mapping as the CFontzPacket driver (only if newFirmware is set),
to use on optimized algorithm when flushing the screen to the LCD
and a cursor function which allows to display different cursor styles.

All adapted drivers build cleanly on my system

The changes should appear in tonight's (tomorrow's) nightly tar ball:
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/nightly/lcdproc-CVS-current.tar.gz

Please test and keep me informed about success / failure.

Thanks in advance
Peter

--
Peter Marschall
peter AT adpm.de

  • [Lcdproc] tyan & CFontz drivers updated in CVS, Peter Marschall, 06/25/2006