[Lcdproc] CF 635 LEDs

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CF 635 LEDs
  • Date: Sun Jun 25 11:32:02 2006

Hi,

On Saturday, 24. June 2006 10:31, Randy Hammock wrote:
> ome insight on how to send commands to control the
> LEDs on the CF 635? I've been looking at the packet driver attempting to
> devine the method, so far, it eludes me and the instructions in the
> Developers Guide are somewhat lacking.

the way to send commands to a LCD under control of the CLDproc server deamon
LCDd is independant of the specifi type of the LCD.

Please have a look at the section LCDPROC CLIENT-SERVER PROTOCOL in the
LCDd(8) man page to find the information about the LCDproc protocol spoken on
the wire.
Browsing the source code of some of the sample clients might also help.

Regards
Peter
--
Peter Marschall