[Lcdproc] BigClock update in chrono.c

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] BigClock update in chrono.c
  • Date: Thu Jun 22 18:52:01 2006

Hi Stefan,

On Thursday, 22. June 2006 00:57, Stefan Herdler wrote:
> looks like I'm too late.

Sorry, -)
but I was working on the tyan driver, which only is for a 16x2
display, converted it to use the bignum library (not yet committed to CVS)
and wanted something that the converted driver could make use of.

Then I remembered your mail about the "bigclock for <20 char displays" ...

So, It was basically your idea. I only did the coding.

> Anyway, here is what did. It is a little different to your solution,
> maybe it is a further inspiration.

They do. The idea with the small seconds is nice.
Maybe something similar can be done with the "am" / "pm" indicators
when not in 24h mode (in the bottom line instead of the 1st one)

Thanks for the idea
Peter

--
Peter Marschall