[Lcdproc] Xecuter 3 LCD

  • From: rym002 AT netscape.net (rym002 AT netscape.net)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Xecuter 3 LCD
  • Date: Sat Jun 10 22:43:02 2006

I have an xbox with an Xecuter LCD installed. the LCD is a HD44780. I am
running xFedora. Has anyone had luck runnning the HD44780 drivers on this
LCD? I have source code in c++ from the dvd2xbox project that shows the ports
as
#define DISP_O_DAT 0xF504
#define DISP_O_CMD 0xF505
#define DISP_O_DIR_DAT 0xF506
#define DISP_O_DIR_CMD 0xF507
#define DISP_O_LIGHT 0xF503

I can get the LCDProc driver to send data to 0xf504 but garbage is displayed
so I know it can communicate, unfortunstely I am not a C or C++ programmer.
If anyone wants to look at the rest of the code I can email it to you.

Thanks
Ray
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com
I have an xbox with an Xecuter LCD installed. the LCD is a HD44780. I am running xFedora. Has anyone had luck runnning the HD44780 drivers on this LCD? I have source code in c++ from the dvd2xbox project that shows the ports as
#define DISP_O_DAT    0xF504
#define DISP_O_CMD    0xF505
#define DISP_O_DIR_DAT   0xF506
#define DISP_O_DIR_CMD   0xF507
#define DISP_O_LIGHT   0xF503
I can get the LCDProc driver to send data to 0xf504 but garbage is displayed so I know it can communicate, unfortunstely I am not a C or C++ programmer. If anyone wants to look at the rest of the code I can email it to you.

Thanks
Ray

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

  • [Lcdproc] Xecuter 3 LCD, rym002 AT netscape.net, 06/10/2006