[Lcdproc] Tyan GS12 lcd keypad, up/down not working.

  • From: rmount AT pobox.com (Robert Mount)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Tyan GS12 lcd keypad, up/down not working.
  • Date: Thu Jun 1 20:06:01 2006

Hello,

Thanks to past users of this email list, i've managed to get
everything compiled and running on my GS12 :-)

However, my up and down arrow don't appear to be working. At least, i
can see past the "Options" menu (tyan has a 2 line display). I know
there's more there based on the screenshots.

Here's the lines from my lcdd.conf:
# The "...Key=" lines define what the server does with keypresses that
# don't go to any client.
# These are the defaults:
ToggleRotateKey=Enter
PrevScreenKey=Left
NextScreenKey=Right
ScrollUpKey=Up
ScrollDownKey=Down

## The menu section. The menu is an internal LCDproc client. ##
[menu]
# You can configure what keys the menu should use. Note that the MenuKey
# will be reserved exclusively, the others work in shared mode.

# The following works excellent with 4 keys or more.
MenuKey=Escape
EnterKey=Enter
UpKey=Up
DownKey=Down
# If you have 6 keys you may define these as well
LeftKey=Left
RightKey=Right

## Tyan Barebones LCD driver (GS series; others too?) ##
[tyan]
# Select the output device to use [default: /dev/lcd]
Device=/dev/ttyS1
# Set the communication speed [default: 9600; legal: 4800, 9600]
Speed=9600
# set display size [default: 16x2]
Size=16x2

Any input would be appreciated!