[Lcdproc] Medion MD8800 LCD display.

  • From: peter AT adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Medion MD8800 LCD display.
  • Date: Fri May 12 17:10:01 2006

Hi Martin,

On Friday, 12. May 2006 14:07, Martin M=C3=B8ller wrote:
> Please, could this get committed to CVS? It works without incident and it
> would be nice if it would *just work* for people in the not so distant
> future..
>
> I hope to see it included in 0.6 which hopefully won't be 2 years away ;)

I will add the driver to the CVS repository as soon as I have access again

But having the code is not all that comprises good software.
(BTW thanks to Stefan Herdler for the code)
We also need documentation to also help people that want to use
LCDproc but are not so fit to read/guess the documentation from the
code ;-)

As you are the owner of the specific LCD I guess you can best give
information about this exact LCD (what type/brand of PC it is in,=20
its dimensions, its special features, ....)

Please have a look at the section "It's all about documentation" in the
"Adding your driver to LCDproc" chapter of LCDproc's Admin Guide.
(ithe file name is docs/lcdproc-dev/add-your-driver.docbook)
what is needed.

Thanks in advance
Peter
=2D-=20