[Lcdproc] Fix for lcdproc iface

  • From: bsdfan AT nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Fix for lcdproc iface
  • Date: Thu Mar 30 20:56:02 2006

Hi Andrew,

attached is a fix for multi-interface / two-line display. These are errors
in the original netlcdclient I fixed long ago.

I also changed that alias will be set to interface name if no alias is set
(like in the standalone version).

FreeBSD support is just to get something on my display. The machine specific
stuff should be moved out to the machine_*.c files (later).

Markus

  • [Lcdproc] Fix for lcdproc iface, Markus Dolze, 03/30/2006