[Lcdproc] ppdev support

  • From: mail AT andrestrapanotto.com.ar (Andrés Trapanotto)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] ppdev support
  • Date: Thu Mar 30 03:10:02 2006

Markus Dolze wrote:
> Hi,

There is a way to support drivers that are not rewritten thru
pp_port(), but I can rewrite every driver anyway :)
In that case, I prefer to test the changes in the other OS's supported
before rewrite evrey driver.

> Will the old way via /dev/io still be an option?

I don't now what /dev/io is... could you give me a clue?

> I am currently testing regulary on FreeBSD and did it once on NetBSD. I
> don't know anything about OpenBSD, but I think I can try that, too.

That would be great. Which ldc hardware do you have?

Best regards, Andrés!

--
Andrés Trapanotto
<mail AT andrestrapanotto.com.ar>