[Lcdproc] Re: SDEC

  • From: petmakris AT gmail.com (Petros Makris)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Re: SDEC
  • Date: Mon Mar 27 04:28:01 2006

Dear everybody,

1. I have a 4x20 backlighted (green light) sceeen from S-DEC
and i want to use it with the parallel port. The thing is that
i don't know what controllel has inside to do the appropriate
wirings to lpt.

The Screen has the following alphanumerics on the back side.

SDEC
94V-0

P-S4A20CT

MADE IN TAWAN

It has 16 pins

2. Is there a schematic for the USBLCD kit freely available?

Thanks

--
Friendly,
Petros Makris

PS. I have driven some years ago a 2x16 chars LCD screen with the
hitatch HD controller through a microcontroller with 4bit connection,
and i tried the wirings again (with 8bit connection) to the 4x40 with
no result.

  • [Lcdproc] Re: SDEC, Petros Makris, 03/27/2006