[Lcdproc] New client: lcd-stuff (POP3, RSS, MPD, Weather)

  • From: bernhard.walle AT gmx.de (Bernhard Walle)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] New client: lcd-stuff (POP3, RSS, MPD, Weather)
  • Date: Sun Mar 26 13:14:02 2006

Hello,

I created a new lcdproc client that can handle

- mail via POP3
- RSS
- Weather (weather.com)
- MPD music control

It's C because it runs on a system with a small footprint. It requires
20x4 display.

At the moment, it does what it does and I have not much time to add new
features. However, patches are welcome and I thought it might be useful
for other people, too.

URL is http://lcd-stuff.berlios.de/.

Regards,
Bernhard
--
Excusing bad programming is a shooting offence, no matter _what_ the
circumstances.

  • [Lcdproc] New client: lcd-stuff (POP3, RSS, MPD, Weather), Bernhard Walle, 03/26/2006