[Lcdproc] Crystalfontz 635 usb lcd noise

  • From: fnacino AT internap.com (Frederick Nacino)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Crystalfontz 635 usb lcd noise
  • Date: Sat Mar 25 01:03:01 2006

I was thinking maybe it isn't serial noise but it's seems almost as if
the data being transmitted from the LCDd to the display is happening
too fast and certain things just don't get recognized by the display.
I'd like to lower the baud rate but I was told this wouldn't work for
USB devices. I did realize that the USB=yes option wasn't set so I set
it and it seems my problem got a little worse in that I will sometimes
get a bunch of hearts now along with my original problem when I use
BigClock. I'm running linux 2.4.26 btw and yes 635 is 20x4.

Fred