[Lcdproc] Crystalfontz 635 usb lcd noise

  • From: a.foss AT f5.com (Andrew Foss)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Crystalfontz 635 usb lcd noise
  • Date: Fri Mar 24 23:28:02 2006

hmmm, it's highly unlikely to be serial noise, that's the good news.
Have you tried creating a test widget and sending text to a specific
location, like row 1 column 1 and row2 column 16 or such and confirming
that the driver's putting your text in the right location?

Also, for diagnosis I might suggest seeing if you set the screen to 16x2
do you get at least 2 rows of 16 that behave normally, the 635 is 20x4
isn't it?

andrew