[Lcdproc] lcd-nut patches offered; made to work with NUT v2

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcd-nut patches offered; made to work with NUT v2
  • Date: Sat Mar 18 17:16:02 2006

On 18 Mar 2006 at 6:26, Andrew Foss wrote:

> It could the priority your client is setting.
>
> In 0.4.5, the priority scale was 0-250, 0 being highest, now it's 0-6, 6
> being high. I'd try removing the Priority statements from your client,
> let the server give you the default priority, otherwise you can try
> PRI_FOREGROUND, etc.

Currently it is a enum. The docs state:

screen_set -priority pri_class

Sets the screen's priority. The following priority classes exist:

hidden
screen will never be visible

background
only visible when no normal info screens exist

info
normal info screen, default priority

foreground
an active client

alert
screen has an important message for the user

input
the client is doing interactive input

An int is also supported for backwards compatibility, but it only maps to
the background, info, or foreground classes.

Success with your app.

Joris

--
Joris Robijn