[Lcdproc] How to compile this driver?

  • From: conty.romuald AT gmail.com (Romuald Conty)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] How to compile this driver?
  • Date: Wed Nov 23 00:49:01 2005

Hi,

Your code seems to be in 0.5 version, to compile it i recommend you
using autoconf and automake before compiling;
Some lines need to be changed in
$LCDPROC_DIR/server/drivers/Makefile.am & in $LCD_PROC/configure.in
like as have been described in
http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/docs/current-dev-html/x767.html before
running autoconf,automake.

Good luck.
Romuald.

PS : Keep in mind, if your work can help you, your work can help
others... so supply your patch with this new driver to lcdproc's
developpement team.

-- Sorry for my poor english language --

On 11/22/05, James Ousley
<james.ousley AT setel.com>