[Lcdproc] Seiko G121C displays for sale

  • From: keichman AT bellsouth.net (keichman AT bellsouth.net)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Seiko G121C displays for sale
  • Date: Wed Aug 24 01:16:01 2005

Hi,

I have gotten my hands on 25 surplus Seiko G121CB1P00C Graphic backlit LCD
displays with the SED1335. These were purchased new a few years ago and never
used, still in the ESD bag they were shipped in. I am asking $30 each, less
than half of the original price. Price negotiable in qty. If you are
interested please e-mail me at
keichman AT bellsouth.net.

Thanks,
ken

  • [Lcdproc] Seiko G121C displays for sale, keichman AT bellsouth.net, 08/24/2005