[Lcdproc] unimplemented menuevents

  • From: boercher AT web.de ( Volker Börchers )
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] unimplemented menuevents
  • Date: Thu Mar 31 21:48:01 2005

Hi Joris,

> There are some unimplemented things in the client-supplied menus area:
> - should give more events, like enter and leave

The enter and leave thing seems to be easy (perhaps at
menuscreen_switch_item())

> - should be able to show extra screens that are not in the menu
> structure, but are meant to ask questions

This seems to be more difficult. Could you provide me some hints how/where it
could be done?

> - or maybe some kind of a path-through-menus. That way you can build a
> wizard or ask a conformation question when leaving a screen with enter.

The action item seems to be the only one that gives you some control over the
navigation (via the -menu_result none|close|quit option) Perhaps this could
get generalized.

> - should be able to remove the LCDproc menu (?)

You mean the test-menu? This would be great. Although I thought that one can
handle this via the TESTMENUS preprocessor macro.

Volker