[Lcdproc] Documentation for keypad handling.

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Documentation for keypad handling.
  • Date: Mon Mar 28 16:38:01 2005

On 28 Mar 2005 at 16:59, Antoine MALNATI wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I've checked all the documentation about lcdproc and couldn't find how
> lcdproc handles key presses... Surely I'm just stupid :-) , but could
> someone tell me where could I find these informations?

For the config file part... I guess you're right. But in the config file
itself is some info.

For the (client) developer's part, it's in the developers guide, in the
"LCDproc client language" chapter.

If what you are looking for is still not there let us know.

Joris
--
Joris Robijn
<joris AT robijn.net>