[Lcdproc] automake

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] automake
  • Date: Sat Mar 19 19:06:01 2005

Tried a build again. It has been some time...

First my autoconf refused because of version 2.53 was required. So
installed a new debian package from "testing", giving 2.59. But now...
:(
Anyone ?
Joris

aclocal.m4: 675: `AM_PROG_INSTALL' is obsolete; use `AC_PROG_INSTALL'
aclocal.m4: 676: `AM_PROG_INSTALL' is obsolete; use `AC_PROG_INSTALL'
aclocal.m4: 829: `AM_PROG_INSTALL' is obsolete; use `AC_PROG_INSTALL'
make[2]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/robijn/src/lcdproc/current/clients'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/robijn/src/lcdproc/current'
make: *** [all] Error 2
robijn@wizard:~/src/lcdproc/current$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

robijn@wizard:~/src/lcdproc/current$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p4

Copyright (C) 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Written by Tom Tromey
<tromey AT cygnus.com>
robijn@wizard:~/src/lcdproc/current$

--