[Lcdproc] ICON_BLOCK_FILLED overlaps the heartbeat in the title widget in current CVS

  • From: joris AT robijn.net (Joris Robijn)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] ICON_BLOCK_FILLED overlaps the heartbeat in the title widget in current CVS
  • Date: Thu Mar 17 18:22:02 2005

On 16 Mar 2005 at 17:38, Lucian Muresan wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> the server always overwrites the heartbeat icons (or '#' and '-'
> characters if I comment out my own implementations) with the filled block
> (icon, or character, which in that case is '#').

You mean the char definition ? Well I do not know why your driver places
the block at the same char# as the heart...

> size, it works correctly. But I couldn't find out what is done
> differently. Any idea, are there currently known problems in that area?
> Want to see code?

The heartbeat symbol should simply be placed after the title bar has been
placed. Then it can't go wrong. And custom character definitions should
of course be correct.

Joris
--
Joris Robijn