[Lcdproc] how to use LCDproc AND printer

  • From: mail AT andrestrapanotto.com.ar (Andrés Trapanotto)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] how to use LCDproc AND printer
  • Date: Thu Mar 17 12:10:02 2005

Hi Andreas!

It doesn't matters if you are using ppdev or io to access the
parallel port. The thing is that you have to tell lp to just use the pci
parallel port. You can find appropiate information in the kernel tree.
Then you'll have to configure lcdproc to use the on-board parallel port.

Good luck!

--
Técnico Andrés Trapanotto
INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE TECNOLOGÍA INDUSTRIAL